Long Cam Filter is made by stainless steel, it is the Vietnamese traditional single-cup brewer (called a Phin). The filter contains 4 piece kit with instructions to make a cup of Vietnamese coffee.
How to use:
1. Spoon a few teaspoons of good finely ground coffee into the filter. If you want it strong, use 3 spoons. But at least 1.5 spoons to make a good cup of coffee.
2. Screw the top filter until it touches the coffee and then unscrew half round (to make sure it is not too tight). If it’s too tight the water will be stuck during the drip. If your filter does not have a screw here, simply push it down to touch the coffee (don’t push it tight).
3. Pour just a little bit of hot water to swell the ground coffee for 15 seconds.
4. Then fill in hot water as you need.
5. Add sugar or milk and enjoy your coffee.
Check out our tutorial here: http://coffeedelivietnam.com/brew-and-taste-vietnamese-coffee/